- RACE TO CME GLOBE
5’4”, brown hair, brown eyes...Credits her family as the individuals most influencing her career.
• In 2000, posted her season-best finish at the Standard Register PING, where she tied for sixth; recorded her first career hole-in-one during the first round of the season-opening The Office Depot; also tied for 10th at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• In 1999, best of three top-20 finishes was a tie for third at the LPGA Corning Classic.
• In 1998, crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings at the Wegmans Rochester International; best finish was second place at the JAL Big Apple Classic.
• In 1997, best finish was eighth place at the Rochester International.
• In 1996, became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic.
• In 1995, posted five top-10 finishes, including a season-best tie for third at the Standard Register PING.
• In 1994, tied for third at the McCall’s LPGA Classic at Stratton Mountain.
• In 1993, season-best performance was a tie for 11th at both the Mazda LPGA Championship and Kyocera Inamori Classic.
• In 1992, best finish was third place at the JAL Big Apple Classic.
• In 1991, season-best performance was at the U.S. Women’s Open, where she finished seventh.
• In 1990, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Rochester International.
• In 1989, best finish was a tie for eighth at the Cellular-One PING Golf Championship.
• In 1988, her rookie season, posted her career-low score of 63 during the second round of the Mitsubishi Motors Ocean State Open and tied for second.
• In 1987, qualified for the LPGA Tour by tying for 14th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn exempt status for the 1988 season.
Pitcock was the 1983 California State Junior champion. The following year, she won the Optimist Junior World Championship. She was an American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) All-American from 1984-85. With a tie for 14th, Pitcock was the low amateur at the 1986 U.S. Women’s Open.