Credits husband, the late Gardner Dickinson, and her father with influencing her game... Won the 1992 Patty Berg Award and the 1990 William and Mousie Powell Award...1991 March of Dimes Woman of the Year...Recipient of the 1997 EWG Leadership Award…In 1999, inducted into the Summit County (Akron, Ohio) Hall of Fame…Member of the Palm Beach County Hall of Fame…President of the LPGA Tour from 1990-92…Married Gardner Dickinson on Sept. 28, 1985...Gave birth to twins Barron Fredric and Spencer Lawrence on Sept. 3, 1989...Also played under the name of Clark from 1978-85…Enjoys art and music...Serves on the advisory board to the World Golf Hall of Fame and is a member of the LPGA Tour Hall of Fame Veteran’s Committee…Helped lead the LPGA’s 50th anniversary celebration planning efforts.
- In 2000, played a limited schedule due to responsibilities surrounding the coordination of the LPGA’s 50th anniversary celebration.
- In 1999, tied for 19th at the Mercury Titleholders Championship for her best finish of the season.
- In 1998, best finish was a tie for 24th at the HEALTHSOUTH Inaugural.
- In 1997, finished tied for 11th at the McDonald’s LPGA Championship, marking her best finish of the season.
- In 1996, best finish was a tie for fifth at the McDonald’s LPGA Championship, one of the Tour’s four majors.
- In 1995, top finish was a tie for 23rd at the Youngstown-Warren LPGA Classic.
- In 1994, tied for second in the PING/Welch’s Championship in Tucson.
- In 1993, tied for second in the ShopRite LPGA Classic and had three other top-10 finishes.
- In 1992, won the Inamori Classic to mark her fourth career victory; finished tied for second at the Sun-Times Challenge after losing to Dottie Mochrie (Pepper) in a six-hole, sudden-death playoff.
- In 1991, best finish was a tie for second in the Inamori Classic.
- In 1990, recorded her second career hole-in-one during the third round of the PING-Cellular One LPGA Golf Championship; best finish was a tie for fourth at the Crestar Classic.
- In 1989, best finish was a tie for eighth at The Jamaica Classic.
- In 1988, finished third at the San Diego Inamori Golf Classic for her best finish of the season.
- In 1987, best finish was a tie for 19th at the Sarasota Classic.
- In 1986, won two events, the Rochester International and the SAFECO Classic; carded her career-low round of 63 during the third round of the SAFECO Classic.
- In 1985, set a record for lowest 36-hole total of 64-65=129 (-15) at the 1985 S&H Golf Classic, which stood for 14 years until Michelle McGann broke it in 1999; won the Boston Five Classic, her first career LPGA victory.
- In 1984, best finish was a tie for second at the Mayflower Classic.
- In 1983, best finish was a tie for fourth at the Henredon Classic.
- In 1982, tied for fourth at the Boston Five Classic for her best finish of the season.
- In 1981, was the runner-up at the Henredon Classic, marking her best finish of the season.
- In 1980, tied for fourth at the U.S. Women’s Open for her best finish of the season.
- In 1979, best finish was fourth at the Peter Jackson Classic.
- In 1978, best finish was a tie for 11th at the Natural Light Lady Tara Classic.
Dickinson’s most important amateur triumph was the 1977 New Jersey Amateur Championship.