5’8”…Started playing golf at age 12…Credits her grandfather as the person who most influenced her career….Hobbies include
tennis, movies, rabbits and is a self-proclaimed news junkie…If she didn’t choose the LPGA as a way to make a living, she would have liked to become a movie production accountant…Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.
2017 in a Nutshell
2016 in a Nutshell
- 8 events, 2 cuts made, $36,012 (128)
- Season-best finish of T18 at the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
- 14 events, 6 cuts made, $30,576 (127)
- 14 events, 2 cuts made, $5,049 (152)
- 14 events, 3 cuts made, $9,978 (146)
- Season-best finish was T46 at the Navistar LPGA Classic.
- In May 2011, turned professional, tied for fourth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 11 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Played on the Symetra Tour - The Road to the LPGA in 2011 where she notched a career best T16th finish at the Tate & Lyle Players Championship in Decatur, Ill.
Beck enjoyed a successful amateur career, winning the 2007 Women’s Alabama Golf Association (WAGA) Stroke Play Championship and was a finalist at the 2010 WAGA State Amateur Championship. While at Auburn University she posted a career best tie for 10th finish at the Auburn Invitational.
Auburn University (Accounting, 2010)