- RACE TO CME GLOBE
5’7"... Started playing golf at the age of 9...Credits her parents, Jim Ferree and Tim Peightal as individuals most influencing her career... An avid fan of Kentucky basketball... Enjoys all sports, going to the theater and playing cards.
• 1989 was her rookie season.
• Had three top-30 finishes in 1989.
• Posted her career-best finish at the 1990 Circle K LPGA Tucson Open where she tied for second.
• 1990 marks the best financial season of her career with $69,273 in winnings.
• Her top finish in 1991 was a tie for sixth in the Oldsmobile LPGA Classic.
• Posted her career-low round of 66 during the second round of the 1993 Jamie Farr Toledo Classic.
• Earned exempt status for the 1994 season after returning to the 1993 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament.
• Best finish in 1994 was a tie for 59th at the Cup Noodles Hawaiian Ladies Open.
Rogerson won the 1983 and 1984 Pennsylvania State Junior Championship. She also was a finalist in the 1984 PGA Junior Championship and a quarter-finalist in the USGA Junior Girls Championship that same year. In 1986, Rogerson was a semi-finalist in the Western Women’s Amateur Championship. At the University of Kentucky, she won four titles and finished fifth in the 1986 NCAA Championship. By virtue of that finish, Rogerson was able to represent the United States in the NCAA vs. Japan matches in 1986. Rogerson earned All-America honors in 1988.
|Round 2||To Par||Thru|
|1||Hae Ran Ryu||-7||8:10 AM*|
|T2||Christina Kim||-6||1:54 PM*|
|T2||Lydia Ko||-6||1:32 PM*|
|T2||Hannah Green||-6||1:21 PM*|
|T2||Olivia Cowan||-6||1:10 PM|