5’5”...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her dad and mom as the individuals most influencing her career...Enjoys playing volleyball, playing guitar and shopping.
- 2016 Rio Olympics (51)
- 2020 Tokyo Olympics (T34)
2021 in a Nutshell
- 14 events, seven cuts made, $48,910 (137)
- Represented Malaysia in the Tokyo Olympics
- Finished T12 a LPGA Q-Series to earn LPGA Tour Membership for the 2022 season
- 14 events, 12 cuts made, $223,397 (54)
- Recorded a season-best T9 result at the Marathon LPGA Classic
- Six events, four cuts made, $28,229 (144)
- Claimed the first Epson Tour victory of her career at the 2019 Florida's Natural Charity Classic
- 20 events, five cuts made, $25,966 (148)
- 21 events, 11 cuts made, $83,836 (95)
- Best finish in 2015 was a tie for 25th at the Kingsmill Championship Presented by JTBC
- 20 events, 9 cuts made, $116,294 (89)
- One top-10 finsih with season-best a T4 at the Marathon Classic Presented by Owens Corning & O-I
- As an amateur, finished T13 at the Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season; turned professional immediately following the final round.
- Three-time winner of the Malaysian Ladies Open.
- Started playing golf at the age of 12.
- Credits her dad and mom as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Enjoys playing volleyball, playing guitar and shopping.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.