5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 12...Credits her parents, brother and all of her friends who have encouraged her as most influencing her career...Hobbies include water skiing, swimming, biking, gardening and storm watching...Qualified for the Tour on her sixth attempt.
- In 2001, suffered from a cyst on her ring finger that caused an inflammation of the nerves in the entire finger; returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 41st to earn non-exempt status for the 2002 season.
- In 2000, top finish of the season was a tie for 22nd at the LPGA Corning Classic; diagnosed with a pre-cancerous lesion of the breast in June; missed the remainder of the season (six months) after surgery to remove the lesion.
- In 1998, best finish of the season was a tie for sixth at the Australian Ladies Masters.
- In 1997, posted a career-best finish with a tie for third at the Standard Register PING.
- In 1996, season-best finish was a fourth place at the Youngstown-Warren LPGA Classic, where she posted a career-low score of 65 during the final round.
- In 1995, best finish was a tie for sixth at the PING-AT&T Wireless Services LPGA Golf Championship.
- In 1994, tied for ninth at the Lady Keystone Open.
- In 1993, tied for 14th at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- In 1992, top finish was a tie for 18th at the Rail Charity Golf Classic.
- In 1991, originally qualified for the Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 38th to earn non-exempt status for the 1992 season.
Competed on the Players West Tour from 1989-90, where she was a two-time winner.
- In 1986, competed on the Futures Tour.
Brower won the Southern California Junior Championship twice and also captured the California State Junior Championship. She played collegiate golf at Texas Tech University, where she was the All-Southwestern Conference Player of the Year from 1983-85.