5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 9...Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career...Enjoys music, movies, and sleeping.
2019 in a Nutshell:
- 25 events, 13 cuts made, $130,654 (95)
- 27 events, 25 cuts made, $534,860 (42)
- Had the best season of her LPGA career to date, where she recorded a career-high three top-10 results, including a career-best runner-up finish at the Volunteers of America LPGA Texas Classic
- Had career-best major finishes at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship (T15) and The Evian Championship (T22)
- 21 events, 14 cuts made, $165,583 (82)
- Recorded the first two top-10 finishes of her career, including a career-best fourth place result at the Manulife LPGA Classic
- Tied her career-low with a 65 in the second round of the Manulife LPGA Classic
- 20 events, 14 cuts made, $140,373 (89)
- Recorded career-best T11 finish at the LPGA Volvik Championship
- Carded a career-low 65 in the second round at the Marathon Classic presented by Owens Corning and O-I
- Finished T15 at the 2015 Final LPGA Qualifying Tournament to earn LPGA membership for the 2016 season
- Played on the Symetra Tour finishing 13th on the Volvik Race for the Card money list
- Finished tied for 38th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Turned professional in June, played on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA where she recorded three top-10 finishes in seven events.
- Played collegiate golf at Duke University where she recorded six wins, was a four-time first team All-American and was named the 2012 NGCA Player of the Year.
- Duncan was a member of the 2012 U.S. Curtis Cup Team.
- Started playing golf at the age of 9.
- Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career.
- Enjoys music, movies, and sleeping.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.