Golf is a family affair for Alex. Her dad, Steve, competes in senior amateur events and brother, Anthony, plays for Florida State University.
LPGA Tour Victories (2 wins)
- 2022 Palos Verdes Championship presented by Bank of America
- 2018 Cambia Portland Classic
2022 in a Nutshell
- 23 events, 19 cuts made, $665,878 (44)
- Recorded five top-10 finishes including a win at the Palos Verdes Championship presented by Bank of America
- 20 events, 15 cuts made, $295,606 (64)
- Recorded a season-best T7 finish at the Trust Golf Women's Scottish Open
- 7 events, 6 cuts made, $225,882 (52)
- Recorded two top-10 results, including a season-best T4 finish at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- Ranked first in driving accuracy on Tour (83.4%)
- 24 events, 21 cuts made, $609,290 (37)
- Had five top-10 results, including a season-best third-place finish at the Indy Women in Tech
- Member of the 2019 Solheim Cup team with a 1-1-2 record
- 24 events, 20 cuts made, $901,322 (17)
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner with her four-shot victory at the Cambia Portland Classic
- Crossed $2 million mark in career earnings with her win at the Cambia Portland Classic
- Finished fifth in driving accuracy (82.6%), 10th in greens in regulation (73.79%) and finished a career-best 17th on the Official Money List
- Recorded a career-low round of 62 (-10) during the first round of the Cambia Portland Classic
- Tied her career-best six top-10 finishes in a season
- 25 events, 21 cuts made, $699,895 (27)
- Had a career-record six top-10 finishes, including the best finish of her career at the CP Women's Open (T3)
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings with her T11 finish at the U.S. Women's Open
- Finished first in holes in one (2), sixth in greens in regulation (76.19%), seventh in driving accuracy (82.19%) and ninth in sand saves (58.62%)
- 26 events, 19 cuts made, $282,972 (65)
- Had a career-record three top-10 finishes, including the best finish of her career at the LPGA Volvik Championship (T6)
- Recorded her career-low round of 64 during the second round of the of the 2016 Manulife LPGA Classic
- Finished 10th on Tour in driving accuracy (78,38%)
- 24 events, 15 cuts made, $182,967 (71)
- Recorded her career-low of 66 twice, both in the first rounds at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship and the U.S. Women's Open
- Recorded one top-10 finish T9 at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- 25 events, 15 cuts made, $224,330 (65)
- Recorded career-best tie for ninth finish at RICOH Women’s British Open
- Recorded season-low round of 67 in the final round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Made three starts as an LPGA Tour rookie
- Competed primarily on the Epson Tour- Road to the LPGA and finished third in the Volvik Race for the Card to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season
- Recorded six top-10’s on the Epson Tour and ranked second in greens in regulation (76%) and third in rounds under par (23)
- Finished T27 at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 17 for the 2013 season.
- Alex completed in seven events on the Epson Tour in 2012, recording two top-10 finishes and a season-best T3 at the Challenge at Musket Ridge.
- Was twice named SEC Player of the Year while playing a Vanderbilt University and was selected as a NGCA First-Team All-American (2010 & 2012).
- As a sophomore, she was the individual winner at the 2010 SEC Championship and was runner-up as a senior.
- Inducted in the 2015 class of Vanderbilt's Hall of Fame.