LPGA Tour Victories (2)
- 2017 Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open
- 2014 Mizuno Classic
2021 in a Nutshell
- 22 events, 11 cuts made, $109,121 (108)
- 12 events, nine cuts made, $190,083 (63)
- Her T6 finish at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open was a season-best result
- 28 events, 25 cuts made, $627,6115 (35)
- Recorded three top-10 finishes in 2019 and crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings after recording her career-best finish in a major with a second place finish at the ANA Inspiration
- Recorded her third LPGA Tour ace at the ANA Inspiration
- 25 events, 14cuts made, $358,465 (60)
- Had three top-10 finishes, with a season, best finish of T7 at the Indy Women in Tech Championship driven by Group 1001
- 27 events, 21 cuts made, $802,710 (22)
- Came back from a six-shot deficit to win her second career LPGA title at the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open, tallied five additional top-10 finishes
- Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings after trying her career-best finish in a major with a T4 finish at the KPMG Women's PGA Championship
- 27 events, 23 cuts made, $442,976 (42)
- Recorded two top-10s with a season-best runner-up finish at Manulife LPGA Classic
- Carded a career-low 62 in the first round and her lowest career tournament score to par during a T13 finish at the JTBC Founders Cup
- 29 events, 27 cuts made, $647,865 (22)
- Tallied four top-10 finishes including a tie for fourth at the Evian Championship, her best finish in a major
- Made a hole-in-one during the first round of the Volunteers of America North Texas Shootout to win a Kia K900
- 27 events, 22 cuts made, $546,602 (31)
- Became Rolex First-Time Winner after winning the TOTO JAPAN CLASSIC and recorded three additional top-10 finishes
- 17 events, 10 cuts made, $69,181 (92)
- Recorded a season-best T19 finish at The Evian Championship
- Finished seventh on Tour in eagles with eight for the season
- Carded career-low 64 during the second round of the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- Was an LPGA Tour rookie, making five starts
- Was also a rookie on the Epson Tour where she captured her first-career victory at the Epson Classic and finished 6th on the money list.
- Added three additional top-10 finishes en route to winning the Gaelle Truet Epson Tour Rookie of the Year.
- Turned professional in October.
- Finished tied for 29th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 16 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Started playing golf at the age of 3.
- Hobbies outside of golf include internet shopping and reading novels.
- Her greatest passion outside of golf is baseball.
- Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.