5’10”…Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits her father and watching Se Ri Pak win the 1998 U.S. Women’s Open, as most influencing her career...Hobbies include going out to eat with friends and playing computer games, especially Sudden Attack…Qualified for the Tour by finishing fourth on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.
LPGA Tour Victories (4 wins)
- 2019 Aberdeen Standard Investments Ladies Scottish Open, Indy Women in Tech Championship driven by Group 1001
- 2014 Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
2009 Safeway Classic
2020 in a Nutshell
- Five events, three cuts made, $99,250 (85)
- Recorded a season-best T4 finish at the Diamond Resorts Tournament of Champions
- 24 events, 21 cuts made, $1,030,252 (14)
- Recorded her first career multiple-win season
- Went 112 starts between her victory at the 2014 Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic and the 2019 Aberdeen Standard Investments Ladies Scottish Open
- Ranked second on Tour in putts per GIR (1.70), sixth in putting average (29.03), and seventh in scoring average (69.81)
- 19 events, 12 cuts made, $118,785 (97)
- Recorded a season-best T21 finish at the Meijer LPGA Classic for Simply Give
- 25 events, 24 cuts made, $1.067,462 (14)
- Finished with over $1 million in season earnings for the first time with a season-best runner-up finish at the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open
- Ranked ninth on Tour in putting average (28.94)
- Crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings with her third place finish at the Citibanamex Lorena Ochoa Match Play presented by Aeromexico and Delta
- 26 events, 21 cuts made, $749,782 (21)
- Tallied a career-high seven top-10 finishes including two runner-up showings
- Crossed the $2 million mark in career earnings with a T12 finish at the 2016 Kia Classic
- Finished 2016 ranked sixth in putts per GIR (1.73) and ninth in eagles (8) while co-leading the Tour with two holes-in-ones
- Tied her career-low round with a 63 in the second round of the 2016 Reignwood LPGA Classic
- Winner of the $50,000 prize in the Redbull Final Five Challenge at the Reignwood LPGA Classic where she shot her lowest career tournament score to par (-23)
- 23 events, 14 cuts made, $175,764 (72)
- Shot a career-low 63 in the first round of the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
- 24 events, 14 cuts made, $547,646 (30)
- Earned her second career LPGA victory at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- Recorded two additional top-10 finishes
- Tied her career-low round with a 64 in the first round of her win in Prattville, Ala.
- Ranked second on Tour in putting average (28.74) and fifth in Putts Per GIR (1.766)
- 23 events, 11 cuts made, $132,504 (75)
- Recorded a season-best tie for eighth at the Sunrise LPGA Taiwan Championship
- Career Highlights:
- • 19 events, 15 cuts made, $202,428 (59)
- • Recorded season-best tie for third finish at the Navistar LPGA Classic and added eight additional top-10’s
- Finished tied for eighth at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
- Tied for 30th at the HSBC Women's Champions.
- Tied for 34th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
- Tied for 66th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Best finish was a tie for second at the ShopRite LPGA Classic.
- Finished tied for ninth at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola, carding a career-low 65 in the final round, and defeated Suzann Pettersen and Michele Redman in a two-hole, sudden-death playoff.
- Tied for eighth at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational Presented by Banamex and Corona Light.
- Competed in 17 events on the Duramed FUTURES Tour recording eight top-10 finishes, including a win at the Louisiana Pelican Classic.
- Finished fourth on the Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list to earn Priority List Category 9 for the 2009 LPGA season.
- Turned professional in December.
- Hur was a member of the Korean National Team in 2005 and 2006, winning the individual and team competition at the Korea National Team Festival.
- In 2006, she won the individual title at the Queen Sirikit Cup Asia-Pacific tournament and was a member of the third-place team.
- As an amateur, Hur finished tied for sixth at the 2006 KOLON – Hana Bank Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 10.
- Credits her father and watching Se Ri Pak win the 1998 U.S. Women’s Open, as most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include going out to eat with friends and playing computer games, especially Sudden Attack.
- Qualified for the Tour by finishing fourth on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.