5’5”, blond hair, green eyes...Started playing golf when she was five at her parent’s driving range in Chicopee, Mass….Credits her parents, her family and Harry Mattson Jr. as the individuals most influencing her career...Enjoys music, reading and shopping.
- Played in just one event in 2012.
- In 1998, best finish came at the Cup Noodles Hawaiian Ladies Open, where she tied for 25th.
- In 1997, posted a career-best finish with a tie for ninth at the Star Bank LPGA Classic during which she recorded a career-best score of 67 during the final round.
- In 1996, recorded her first career hole-in-one during the fourth round of the Twelve Bridges LPGA Classic; tied for 10th at the McDonald’s LPGA Championship, her best finish ever in a major.
- In 1990, best finishes were ties for 23rd at the Atlantic City Classic and the Jamie Farr Toledo Classic.
- Turned professional in 1988; prior to joining the LPGA Tour, she competed on the Futures Tour, where she was a two-time winner.
In 1984, Dobek was a semifinalist in the Doherty Cup. She participated on the Florida International University golf team and placed second at the Florida State Collegiate event in 1987.