Credits her family, George Kelnhofer and Anne Cain for having the most influence on her career...Enjoys all sports...Qualified for Tour on her first attempt.
- In 2003, posted her season-best finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic, where she tied for 21st.
- In 2002, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 21st and earned exempt status for the 2003 season.
- In 2001, posted her best finish in six years when she tied for fourth at the Michelob Light Classic.
- In 2000, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for ninth and earned exempt status for 2001.
- In 1999, best finish was a tie for 25th at the LPGA Corning Classic.
- In 1998, best finish came at the Star Bank LPGA Classic and the State Farm Rail Classic, where she tied for 18th; recorded her first LPGA career hole-in-one during the first round of the First Union Betsy King Classic.
- In 1997, tied her career-best score of 65 during the final round of the State Farm Rail Classic, where she tied for 17th.
- In 1996, tied for third at the Jamie Farr Kroger Classic for her best finish of the season.
- In 1995, top finishes were seventh place at both the Standard Register PING and the GHP Heartland Classic.
- In 1994, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for fifth to earn exempt status for the 1995 season.
- In 1992, best finish was fifth place at the LPGA Corning Classic.
- In 1991, posted her career-low score of 65 during the second round of the Lady Keystone Open; best finish was a tie for fourth at the SAFECO Classic.
- In 1990, posted three top-10 finishes, with a tie for fourth at the Women’s Kemper Open marking her season best.
- In 1989, tied for fifth at the Red Robin Kyocera Inamori Classic.
- In 1988, posted her career-best finish at the Mitsubishi Motors Ocean State Open, where she tied for second.
- In 1987, best finish was a tie for 11th at the S&H Golf Classic.
- In 1986, tied for 16th at the Konica San Jose Classic for her best finish of the year.
- In 1985, best finish was a tie for 15th at the Henredon Classic.
- In 1984, originally qualified for the Tour at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 28th to earn non-exempt status for the 1985 season.
In 1977, Edge won the Georgia Women’s Golf Championship at Flat Creek Country Club. The four-time Georgia Amateur Ladies Golf champion (1978-81) was also the low amateur at the 1980 Lady Michelob. While at the University of Georgia, Edge won five tournaments. She was named a First-Team All-American from 1983-84.