5'5''...Started playing golf at the age of 6...Credits her father as the individual who influenced her career the most...Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt...Hobbies include tennis, biking, spending time with her friends and family, and her pet dogs.
- 14 events, 5 cuts made, $29,632 (132)
- Recorded a season-best finish of T23 at the Volunteers of America Texas Shootout
- 15 events, 3 cuts made, $34,046 (124)
- Recorded season-best finish of T9 at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- Two events played in 2012
- In 2011, best finish was a tie for 66th at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- In 2010, won the City of Hammond Classic on the Epson Tour.
- In 2009, turned professional in August; finished 25th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she earned Priority List Category 16 for the 2010 LPGA season.
- Hill attended Wake Forest University, and in 2009, was a Second Team All-American selection. In her career at WFU, she recorded one win and 13 overall top-10 finishes. She's a three-time All-Atlantic Coast Conference (ACC) player. As a junior golfer in 2005, Hill was an American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) Rolex All-American and an EA Sports All-American. In 2004, she was named to the AJGA Rolex All-American Second Team, and was Honorable Mention in 2003. Hill won the New York State Junior Championship three times (2000-02).