5'10"...Korda started playing golf at an early age, joined sister Jessica Korda on the LPGA Tour in 2017.
LPGA Tour Victories (2 win)
- 2019 ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- 2018 Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship presented by CTBC
2018 in a Nutshell
- 22 events, 18 cuts made, $1,055,046 (13)
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship presented by CTBC and crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings
- Had seven top-10 finishes, including her win and runner-up finishes at the HSBC Women's World Championship and CME Group Tour Championship
- 23 events, 19 cuts made, $442,068 (47)
- As a 2017 rookie, had five top-1o finishes including four additional top-20 finishes in 23 starts
- Ranked second on Tour in eagles (12), third on Tour in Par-5 Scoring Averages (4.59) and finished third in the Louise Suggs Rolex Rookie of the Year standings (599 points)
- Won the Sioux Falls GreatLIFE Challenge and finished ninth on the Volvik Race for the Card Symetra Tour money list to earn LPGA Tour status in her first year as a professional
- Recorded seven top-10 finishes including a T6 at the Symetra Tour Championship to finish in the top 10.
- Qualified for the U.S. Women's Open in 2016
- Qualified for the U.S Women's Open in 2013
- Won the 2015 Harder Hall Women's Invitational as a 17-year-old