5’6”...Started playing golf at the age of 16...Credits her dad as the individual most influencing her career...Enjoys working out, kayaking and hanging out with friends and family.
2018 in a Nutshell
- 20 events, five cuts made, $29,669 (143)
- Recorded a season-best T121 finish at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 23 events, six cuts made, $55,267 (131)
- Recorded a season-best T15 finish at the Manulife LPGA Classic
- Finished third at the 2017 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 status for the 2018 LPGA season
- 27 events, 19 cuts made, $224,371 (74)
- Recorded two top-10s, finishing tied for ninth twice at both the Coates Golf Championship presented by R+L Carriers and the JTBC Founders Cup
- 22 events, 8 cuts made, $102,187 (88)
- Season-best T13 finish at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship
- 20 events, 9 cuts made, $154,880 (77)
- Two top-10 finishes with a season-best of third at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- Finished T13 at the 2013 LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 12 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season.
- Played in her rookie season on the Symetra Tour – Road to the LPGA and recorded a season-best third place finish at the Symetra Tour Championship.
- Turned professional in June.
- Was named a 2013 First-Team All-American by GWCA after her senior season at Purdue University.
- Earned an individual third place finish at the 2013 NCAA Championships
- Was named the 2013 Mary Fossum Award winner for low stroke average in the Big Ten Conference.
- Was a three-time First-Team All-Big Ten Conference selection (2011-2013).
- While at Purdue, was a member of the 2010 NCAA National Championship team.
- Started playing golf at the age of 16.
- Credits her dad as the individual most influencing her career.
- Enjoys working out, kayaking and hanging out with friends and family.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.