The Rolex ANNIKA Major Award was established in 2014 to recognize the Player who, during a current LPGA Tour season, has the most outstanding Major Championship record.
- A Player must win a Major Championship to be eligible for the award
- Points will be awarded to all Players who finish in the top 10 and ties at all five Major Championships
- ANA Inspiration, KPMG Women's PGA Championship, US Women’s Open conducted by the USGA, Ricoh Women’s British Open, Evian Championship
- Points will be awarded as follows:
- 1st place - 60 pts.; 2nd place - 24 pts.; 3rd place - 18 pts.; 4th place - 14 pts.; 5th place - 12 pts.; 6th place - 10 pts.; 7th place - 8 pts.; 8th place - 6 pts.; 9th place - 4 pts.; 10th place - 2 pts.
Note: This is the same point allocation used at the Major Championships for the Rolex Player of the Year Award
- Players are eligible for points regardless of how they gained entry into the tournament
- Players tying for a finish position will each be awarded points for that position
- In the event of a tie in total points after the final Major Championship of the season, the award will be given to the Player with the most Major Championship wins. If there is the same number of wins, the award will be given to the Player with the most second-place Major Championship finishes; if there is the same number of second place finishes, the tie will be broken by the most third-place Major Championship finishes. This pattern will continue until the tie is broken.