Liu loves animals, especially horses and dogs. She enjoys equestrian when she's not playing golf.
2021 in a Nutshell
- Three events, two cuts made, $23,594 (157)
- Made nine cuts in 13 starts on the Epson Tour earning $92,281 to finish fifth on the Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA Tour membership for the 2022 season.
- Recorded four top-10 finishes including two wins at the Carlisle Arizona Women's Golf Classic and the Casino Del Sol Golf Classic
- Three events, three cuts made, $14,996 (146)
- Made four cuts in five starts on the Epson Tour earning $32,838 (11); Recorded two top-10 finishes including a win at the FireKeepers Casino Hotel Championship
- Became the sixth player in Epson Tour history to surpass $100,00 in a single-season earnings ($124,839)
- Three-time winner in 2018 with victories at the Island Resort Championship, IOA Golf Classic and Epson Tour Championship
- 2018 Epson Tour Player of the Year award
- Concluded her second season on the Epson Tour fifth in par-3 scoring average (2.942)
- Finished first on the Epson Tour Official Money List to earn membership for the 2019 LPGA Tour season