5'7''...Started playing golf at age 13...Hobbies include surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, basketball, shopping, watching movies, drawing and working out.
The Solheim Cup (1)
2018 in a Nutshell
- 26 events, 22 cuts made, $627,205 (32)
- Recorded a season-best third-place finish at the Swinging Skirts LPGA Taiwan Championship presented by CTBC
- Shot a career-low 63 in the third round at the Evian Championship and finished T6
- 25 events, 20 cuts made, $213,016 (75)
- Recorded a season-best finish of T7 at the Kingsmill Championship presented by JTBC
- 27 events, 22 cuts, $352,869 (54)
- Recorded a career-best three top-10 finishes including a season-best T6 finish at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- 24 events, 16 cuts, $208,565 (70)
- Recorded a season-best T12 finish at the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia and carded a career-low tying 65 in the first round of the TOTO JAPAN CLASSIC
- 18 events, 5 cuts made , $26,044 (130)
- Season-best finish was T38 at the North Texas LPGA Shootout
- 20 events, 13 cuts made, $100,554 (85)
- Season-best finish was T20 at the Manulife Financial LPGA Classic
- 22 events, 9 cuts made, $53,590 (96)
- Season-best finish was T17 at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
- Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Also finished ninth at the US Women's Open.
- Competed on her first U.S. Solheim Cup Team as a captain's pick with a 2-0-2 record.
- Won the Australian Shortcourse Championship on the Australian Ladies Professional Golf Tour.
- Turned professional in May.
- Won twice on the Symetra Tour - The Road to the LPGA including; 2010 Mercedes-Benz of Kansas City Championship and the 2010 Falls Auto Group Classic.
- Was a cast member of the Golf Channel's 2010 "Big Break Sandals Resorts" show.
- While at the University of California-Los Angeles (UCLA) O'Toole recorded twelve top-10 finishes and named 2007 Pac-10 Conference Honorable Mention selection.
- Started playing golf at age 13.
- Hobbies include surfing, skateboarding, snowboarding, wakeboarding, basketball, shopping, watching movies, drawing and working out.