5’5”…Started playing golf at the age of 12…Credits her parents, Bill McWilliam and Peter Knight as the individuals most influencing her career…Hobbies include shopping, playing tennis, relaxing with friends and family and learning to surf…Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt…Has her own Web site, www.sarahkemp.com.au.
2018 in a Nutshell:
- Six events, one cut made, $11,492 (158)
2017 in a Nutshell:
- 13 events, three cuts made, $15,872 (159)
- 18 events, 6 cuts made, $34,957 (132)
- Recorded season-best T22 finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer
2015 in a Nutshell:
- 19 events, 9 cuts made, $78,376 (96)
- Recorded season-best T16 finish at the ShopRite LPGA Classic
- 18 events, 11 cuts made, $104,648 (92)
- Recorded season-best T15 finish at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- 17 events, 7 cuts made, $48,659 (103)
- Recorded season-best T17 finish at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
- 11 events, 3 cuts made, $26,362 (119)
- Recorded season-best T12 finish at the ISPS Handa Australian Women’s Open.
- Missed a chunk of the season with a broken left foot that required surgery
- Finished tied for 10th at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Tied for 32nd at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
- Recorded a season best tie for 10th at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge.
- Best finish was a tie for 12th at the Jamie Farr Owens Corning Classic Presented by Kroger, where she carded a career-low 63 in the second round.
- Recorded a career-best tie for 13th at the Longs Drugs Challenge.
- Returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament, where she tied for 25th to earn Priority List Category 16 for the 2009 LPGA season.
- Recorded six consecutive top-10 finishes on the Ladies European Tour (LET).
- Also competed on the Australia Ladies Professional Golf (ALPG) Tour; carded birdies on her final four holes at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to tie for ninth and earn exempt status for the 2008 LPGA season.
- Recorded six top-10 finishes on the ALPG, finishing second on the ALPG Order of Merit.
- Also recorded three top-10 finishes on the LET.
- As an amateur, was a co-medalist at the LET’s Qualifying School Stage 2.
- Turned professional in November and immediately recorded back-to-back finishes on the ALPG Tour.
- Five events later, won both the Titanium Golf Ladies Classic and Jack Newton Celebrity Classic in consecutive weeks.
- Kemp was the top-ranked junior in New South Wales, Australia, in 2001-03, and was also the top amateur in 2003.
- At the Australian Junior Amateur Championship, she was runner-up in 2002 and champion in 2003.
- Kemp earned low amateur honors at the 2003 Australian Ladies Open and also won the 2003 Australian Junior Amateur Championship, followed by a runner-up finish in 2004.
- In 2003 and 2005, Kemp was the Australian Stroke Play Champion and was a member of the 2004 Australian World Cup Team.
- Started playing golf at the age of 12.
- Credits her parents, Bill McWilliam and Peter Knight as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include shopping, playing tennis, relaxing with friends and family and learning to surf.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.
- Has her own Web site, www.sarahkemp.com.au.