5’4”…Started playing golf at age 6…Credits her parents as the people who most influenced her career…Hobbies outside of golf include traveling, reading and shopping…If she could be on any television show it would be Jeopardy because she thinks it is fascinating…Qualified for the LPGA Tour on her first attempt.
2019 in a Nutshell
- Made 14 cuts in 18 starts on the Symetra Tour earning $57,074 to finish 14th on the Official Money List
- Collected first Symetra Tour victory at the Donald Ross Classic
- Finished in the top-45 at the inaugural LPGA Q-Series to earn LPGA membership in Category 14 for the 2019 season
- 14 events played, 5 cuts made, $26,165 (142)
- Turned professional, finished tied for ninth at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn Priority List Category 11 for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Played collegiate golf at UCLA where she was a three-time First-Team All-American and notched four victories. In 2010, she was a member of the victorious U.S. Curtis Cup Team.