5'5", blond hair, blue eyes; Started playing golf at the age of 13...Credits her parents, Jerry Robison, George Kelnhofer and Mike Adams as the individuals most influencing her career;Made the Dean's List at the University of Georgia five times...Prior to taking up golf, took piano lessons for six years and played classical piano...Enjoys watching movies, drawing and reading.
- In 1997, carded her third career hole-in-one during the second round of the Los Angeles Women's Championship.
- In 1996, best finish was a tie for 12th at the Michelob Light Classic; tied her career-low round of 67 during the second round of the State Farm Rail Classic.
- In 1995, season-best finish was a tie for 25th at the PING Welch's Championship.
- In 1993, best finish was a tie for 28th at the Kyocera Inamori Classic.
- In 1992, top finish was a tie for 25th at the Inamori Classic.
- In 1991, best finish was a tie for 14th at the Orix Hawaiian Ladies Open.
- In 1990, posted her career-best finish at the Oldsmobile LPGA Classic, where she tied for fourth; posted her career-low round of 67 during the final round of the Red Robin Kyocera Inamori Classic; carded her second hole-in-one during the second round of the Boston Five Classic.
- In 1989, recorded the first hole-in-one of her career during the Red Robin Kyocera Inamori Classic.
Thomas is a two-time American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) All-American (1983-84). She won the 1987 Texas State Amateur Championship. At the University of Georgia, she was a member of the second-place NCAA Championship team in 1988. She won the 1988 Southern Intercollegiate and was runner-up in the 1988 Southeastern Conference Championship. Thomas earned Academic All-American honors in 1986 and All-American honors in 1988. In addition, she earned Academic All-SEC honors for three years (1986-88).