5’5”...Started playing golf at the age of 11...Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include shopping…Qualified for the Tour with her fifth-place finish on the 2005 Futures Tour season-ending money list.
LPGA Tour Victories (2 wins, 1 major)
- 2010 Sybase Match Play Championship
- 2012 Kraft Nabisco Championship
2018 in a Nutshell
- 15 events, seven cuts made, $85,100 (107)
- Recorded one top-10 result a season-best T7 at the ISPS Handa Women's Australian Open
- 22 events, 17 cuts made, $235,898 (72)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a season-best T6 at the Aberdeen Asset Management Ladies Scottish Open
- 21 events, 9 cuts made, $125,421 (91)
- Best finish of the season was a tie for eighth at the Walmart NW Arkansas Championship presented by P&G
- 25 events, 15 cuts made, $340,324 (53)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes including a season-best T2 at the Pure Silk-Bahamas LPGA Classic
- 26 events, 18 cuts made, $261,351 (61)
- Season-best finish was T8 at the 2014 Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 25 events, 20 cuts made, $383,748 (39)
- 5 top-10 finishes including season-best tie for fifth at the Wegmans LPGA Championship
- Finished 19th in putting average (29.46)
- Won her first-career major championship and second-career victory at the Kraft Nabisco Championship where she also crossed the $3 million mark in career earnings
- 23 events, 22 cuts made, $781,587 (17); four top-10 finishes.
- Finished second in Greens in Regulation (75 percent).
- Finished fourth at the HSBC Women's Champions.
- Tied for seventh at the RICOH Women's British Open.
- Tied for seventh at the RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup.
- Tied for 10th at the CN Canadian Women's Open.
- Tied for 12th at the Kia Classic and tied for 15th at the Honda LPGA Thailand.
- Tied for 20th at the Wegmans LPGA Championship.
- Tied for 23rd at the Avnet LPGA Classic.
- Tied for 25th at the US Women's Open.
- Tied for 28th at the LPGA State Farm Classic.
- Became a Rolex First-Time Winner at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
- Tied for eighth at the LPGA Hana Bank Championship Presented by SK telecom.
- Tied for 10th at the Bell Micro LPGA Classic.
- Posted a career-best tie for second at the P&G Beauty NW Arkansas Championship presented by John Q. Hammons where she lost a three-way (with Angela Stanford) sudden-death playoff to Jiyai Shin.
- Tied for third at the CVS/pharmacy LPGA Challenge, where she tied a career-low with a 64 in the second round.
- Finished sixth at the HSBC Women's Champions and tied for seventh at the Wegmans LPGA.
- Recorded a tie for third at the LPGA Corning Classic.
- Carded a career-low 64 in the first round of both the Michelob ULTRA Open at Kingsmill, where she tied for 16th, and at the LPGA State Farm Classic, where she tied for 12th.
- Crossed the $1 million mark in career earnings at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational by Banamex and Corona Light, where she tied for fourth and carded her first LPGA career hole-in-one in the third round.
- Also tied for fourth at the CN Canadian Women’s Open and Kapalua LPGA Classic.
- Best finish was a tie for 17th at the Longs Drugs Challenge.
- Best finish was a tie for fifth at the John Q. Hammons Hotel Classic presented by SemGroup.
- Competed on the Futures Tour, where she won the Betty Puskar FUTURES Golf Classic and ended the season with 10 top-10 finishes in 18 starts.
- Finished fifth on the Futures Tour season-ending money list to earn exempt status for the 2006 LPGA season.
- Turned professional in November.
- Yoo won the Korea Junior Golf Championship in 2001 and was a member of the Korean National Golf Team in 2002 and 2004.
- She finished second at the 2003 Senior High School Championship and in the amateur division of the Korea LPGA (KLPGA) Women’s Open.
- In 2004, Yoo was a quarterfinalist at the U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship, won the MBC-Hanzen and Par-Max tournaments and finished fourth at the Women’s World Amateur Golf Team Championship.
- Started playing golf at the age of 11.
- Credits her parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include shopping.
- Qualified for the Tour with her fifth-place finish on the 2005 Futures Tour season-ending money list.