5'7"...Started playing golf at the age of eight...Credits her dad as the person who has most influenced her career...Hobbies include working out, yoga, cooking, listening to music, shopping, dancing and the performing arts.
2018 in a Nutshell:
- 13 events, three cuts made, $16,005 (151)
- 20 events, 12 cuts made, $178,077 (8059)
- Recorded one top-10 finish of T8 at eh Walmart NW Arkansas Championship Presented by P&G
- 26 events, 19 cuts made, $309,224 (59)
- Recorded two top-10 finishes, including a career-best tie for fourth at the Yokohama Tire LPGA Classic
- Carded a season-low 64 in the final round of the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia
- 22 events, 17 cuts made, $170,987 (74)
- 21 events, 10 cuts made, $107,365 (84)
- Recorded season-best tie for eighth finish at the RR Donnelley LPGA Classic
- Carded a career-low round of 62 in the second round of the Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- 19 events, 13 cuts made, $192,544 (62)
- One top-10 finish.
- Recorded career-best seventh place finish at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Notched two victories on the Symetra Tour at the Vidalia Championship and Price Chopper Tour Championship.
- Gaelle Truet Rookie of the YEar on the Symetra Tour
- Turned professional in August.
- Finished fourth on the Symetra Tour’s J Golf Race for the Card money list to earn Priority List Category nine for the 2012 LPGA season.
- Michaels enjoyed a successful collegiate career at the University of California Los Angeles (UCLA) where she recorded two wins and was a two-time NGCA All-American Second Team selection (2008,2010).
- She was a member of the 2005 U.S. Solheim Cup Team and was a quarterfinalist at the 2010 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
- She competed in the 2006 Kraft Nabisco Championship as an amateur and three U.S. Women’s Open Championships (2006-2008).
- Started playing golf at the age of 8.
- Credits her dad as the person who most influenced her career.
- She has a combined seven brothers and sisters.
- Hobbies outside of golf include working out, yoga, cooking, listening to music, shopping, all sports, traveling and experiencing new cultures, playing the guitar, dancing and the performing arts.
- If she didn’t choose the LPGA as a way to make a living she would have either been a writer, dancer, actress or musician.