5’7”...Started playing golf at the age of 10...Credits Bernd Raschke, her first golf coach, as the individual most influencing her career...Has one brother, Stephan...Hobbies include hiking, reading and outdoor activities…Qualified for the Tour on her second attempt.
- In 2006, best finish was a tie for 30th at the LPGA Takefuji Classic.
- In 2005, best finish was a tie for 25th at the BMO Financial Group Canadian Women’s Open; finished the season ranked first on Tour in driving accuracy (83.8 percent).
- In 2004, best finish was a tie for ninth at the Giant Eagle LPGA Classic.
- In 2003, best finish was a tie for 24th at the BMO Financial Group Canadian Women’s Open.
- In 2002, best finish came at the season-opening LPGA Takefuji Classic, where she tied for 15th; missed the second half of the season due to a case of viral meningitis.
- In 2001, became the fourth consecutive Rolex First-Time Winner of the season with her victory at the Asahi Ryokuken International Championship at Mount Vintage and also became the first player from Germany to win on the LPGA Tour; posted a career-low 65 during the opening round of the State Farm Classic.
- In 2000, returned to the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament and tied for 14th to earn non-exempt status for the 2001 LPGA season; won the Mexx Sport Open on the Evian Ladies European Tour.
- In 1999, best finish was a tie for 25th at the LPGA Corning Classic; did not retain her LPGA Tour card for the 2000 LPGA season.
- In 1998, won the Indonesian Ladies Open on the Asian Tour; tied for 58th at the LPGA Final Qualifying Tournament to earn non-exempt status for the 1999 LPGA season.
- In 1996, won the McDonald’s WPGA Championship of Europe on the Women Professional Golfers’ European Tour.
- In 1995, turned professional.
Fischer was a 12-time German Amateur champion, five-time National champion and a 10-year member of the Women’s National Team. In 1994, she was the International European Amateur champion, International Austrian Amateur champion and the low amateur at the Weetabix Women’s British Open.