5’8”…Started playing golf at the age of 8...Credits parents as the individuals most influencing her career...Hobbies include watching movies, reading books, rock climbing, jet skiing, billiards, working out and listening to music…Qualified for the Tour by finishing first on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.
The Solheim Cup (1)
2018 in a Nutshell
- 11 events, three cuts made, $10,995 (160)
- Made nine cuts in 14 starts on the Symetra Tour, including a win at the Self Regional Healthcare Foundation Women's Health Classic
- 20 events, eight cuts made, $60,471 (125)
- Recorded a season-best T31 finish at the Kingsmill Championship presented by JTBC
- 21 events, 8 cuts made, $85,991 (101)
- Recorded one top-10 at the Cambia Portland Classic Presented by JTBC, finishing T10
- Won the W.B. Mason Championship and the Garden City Charity Classic on the Symetra Tour
- Finished eight on the Symetra Tour's Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership
- 11 events, 1 cut made, $2,939 (162)
- Season-best finish was T65 at the Pure Silk Bahamas LPGA Classic
- Missed significant time during the 2014 season due to a wrist injury
- 25 events, 17 cuts made, $135,119 (74)
- 2 top 25-finishes including a season-best T17 at the LPGA LOTTE Championship Presented by J Golf
- 27 events, 18 cuts made, $401,457 (35)
- Three top-10 finishes including a season-best fourth at the Sybase Match Play Championship.
- Best finish was a tie for fifth at the Safeway Classic Presented by Coca-Cola.
- Competed on her first U.S. Solheim Cup Team as a captain's pick with a 1-1-0 record.
- Best finish was a career-best second at the LPGA Hana Bank Championship Presented by SK telecom.
- Recorded a tie for fifth at the LPGA Corning Classic, where she carded a career-low 63 in the third round.
- Recorded her second career hole-in-one as a professional during the opening round of the Hana Bank - KOLON Championship, where she tied for 15th.
- Finished the season first in driving average (272.5).
- Turned professional in March and joined the Symetra Tour, where she won five events and recorded five additional top-10 finishes.
- Named Symetra Tour Rookie and Player of the Year.
- Set a Symetra Tour record for most single-season earnings ($93,107), securing Priority List Category 9 for the 2009 LPGA season.
- Hurst was consistently one of the nation’s best amateurs. She was a two-time Florida Junior Tour Player of the Year (2006-07) and also qualified for the U.S. Women’s Open in both years.
- She was a member of the 2006 United States Junior Ryder Cup Team, earning two points, to help the U.S. squad half the contest 6-6.
- Hurst won three times on the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA) circuit, including the 2007 PING Invitational.
- Her successful performances earned her berths on the 2007 U.S. PING Junior Solheim Cup Team and Canon Cup, representing the East Team.
- She was also the top-ranked amateur in the 2007 Polo Golf Rankings and was named the 2007 AJGA Player of the Year.
- Started playing golf at the age of 8.
- Credits parents as the individuals most influencing her career.
- Hobbies include watching movies, reading books, rock climbing, jet skiing, billiards, working out and listening to music.
- Qualified for the Tour by finishing first on the 2008 Duramed FUTURES Tour season-ending money list.