2016 in a Nutshell
- 15 events, 8 cuts made, $71,389 (99)
- Recorded a career-low 66 in the second round of the JTBC Founders Cup
- Finished seventh on the Volvik Race for the Card money list to earn LPGA membership for 2015
- Won the 2014 Florida’s Natural Charity Classic
- Posted five additional top 10 results and made the cut in all 12 starts
- Made five starts on the LPGA Tour in 2014
- Finished in a tie for 13th at the 2014 U.S. Women’s Open
- Finished 2nd at the 2013 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship
- As an amateur, finished tied for 23rd to earn Priority List Category 14 for the 2014 LPGA Tour season; turned professional immediately following the final round.
- Feng finished runner-up at the 2013 U.S. Women’s Amateur Championship.
- She won a total of 10 AJGA tournaments, including the 2010 Rolex Tournament of Champions.
- Started playing golf at the age of 4.
- Credits her dad and Tiger Woods as the people who most influenced her career.
- Enjoys reading, drawing and attempt to sing her favorite songs.
- Qualified for the Tour on her first attempt.