Entries for Q-Series will be through the LPGA Portal app, beginning at 10:00 AM ET on Wednesday, September 7. Entry deadline is 5:00 PM ET on Tuesday, October 11, 2022.
- Download from the App Store [HERE]
- Download from Google Play [HERE]
- If you are not a current member, you may already have a Portal account if you have ever played Q-School, a local qualifying round or any LPGA or Epson Tour tournament, including the USWO. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for login information if this applies to you.
- Week 1: November 28 – December 4, 2022 at Magnolia Grove, Mobile AL (Crossings and Falls courses)
- Week 2: December 5 – 11, 2022 at Highland Oaks Golf Course, Dothan AL (hybrid of 9 holes Highlands and 9 holes Marshwood)
Additional tournament information:
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
- Onsite Registration: Sunday, October 16, 2022
- FINAL FIELD
- Stage II Fact Sheet
- Practice Rounds: Sunday – Monday, October 16 – 17, 2022
- Tournament Rounds: Tuesday – Friday, October 18 – 21, 2022
- Rain Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Plantation Golf and Country Club, Venice, FL (Bobcat and Panther courses)
As a condition of entry into the LPGA Tour Qualifying Tournaments and Q-Series, each applicant is subject to the LPGA's in-competition Anti-Doping Program. Any applicant who refuses to participate and/or comply with the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program will be disqualified and subject to potential sanctions. The LPGA's Anti-Doping Protocol, Prohibited Substance List, TUE application and procedures, and other information may be found at http://www.lpga.com/corporate/ladies-golf/anti-doping-information.aspx. All TUE applications should be submitted in accordance with the LPGA TUE Application Procedures and in no event later than 45 days prior to the applicable competitive stage. If you have any questions about the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program, Prohibited Substances, and/or the TUE application process, please contact the LPGA's Senior Counsel and Anti-Doping Administrator at (386) 274-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPGA members and Qualifying Tournament participants must comply with the groove regulation.
Please log on the USGA link below for additional information. http://www.usga.org/