2019 Qualifying Tournament Dates
***Entry Deadline for Stage I and Stage II is August 12, 2019 at 5:00 PM ET***
- Qualifying Tournament Stage I: August 19 – August 25, 2019 at Mission Hills Country Club (Dinah and Palmer Courses), Rancho Mirage, CA and Shadow Ridge Golf Club, Palm Desert, CA.
- Qualifying Tournament Stage II: October 12 – October 17, 2019 at Plantation Golf and Country Club, Venice, FL.
- Q-Series: October 21 - November 2, 2019 at Pinehurst Resort, Pinehurst, NC. ***Entries will open September 4, 2019***
- Pinehurst Course No. 6 from October 23-26
- Pinehurst Course No. 9 from October 30 - November 2
Stage II Fact Sheet
Q-Series Fact Sheet
For more information or questions, contact: LPGA office (386) 274-6200.
As a condition of entry into the LPGA Tour Qualifying Tournaments and Q-Series, each applicant is subject to the LPGA's in-competition Anti-Doping Program. Any applicant who refuses to participate and/or comply with the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program will be disqualified and subject to potential sanctions. The LPGA's Anti-Doping Protocol, Prohibited Substance List, TUE application and procedures, and other information may be found at http://www.lpga.com/corporate/ladies-golf/anti-doping-information.aspx. All TUE applications should be submitted in accordance with the LPGA TUE Application Procedures and in no event later than 45 days prior to the applicable competitive stage. If you have any questions about the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program, Prohibited Substances, and/or the TUE application process, please contact the LPGA's Senior Counsel and Anti-Doping Administrator at (386) 274-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPGA members and Qualifying Tournament participants must comply with the groove regulation.
Please log on the USGA link below for additional information. http://www.usga.org/