Entries for Q-School Stage I and Stage II will be through the LPGA Portal app, beginning at 10:00 AM ET on Wednesday, June 1. Entry deadline is 5:00 PM ET on Monday, August 8, 2022.
- You do not need an account prior to entering for Q-School. Please download the app and proceed to follow the prompts to complete your entry. An account will be created for you as part of the entry process. Login details for your account will be emailed to you upon completion of your entry.
- Download from the App Store [HERE]
- Download from Google Play [HERE]
- If you are not a current member, you may already have a Portal account if you have ever played Q-School, a local qualifying round or any LPGA or Epson Tour tournament, including the USWO. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for login information if this applies to you
*Note for Stage I and Stage II Entries: ALL Players will enter through Stage II on the Portal App. Players who are not exempt to begin at Stage II will be automatically placed into Stage I to be held in August. Stage I is a qualifying tournament for Stage II. Players who advance to Stage II will be automatically moved forward by LPGA and the additional entry fee for Stage II will become due at that time. No additional entry application will be needed.
- Stage 1 Fact Sheet - Updated July 19
- Practice Rounds: Monday – Wednesday, August 15 – 17, 2022
- Tournament Rounds: Thursday – Sunday, August 18-21, 2022
- Rain Date: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Mission Hills Country Club, Rancho Mirage, CA (Dinah Shore and Palmer courses) and Shadow Ridge Golf Club, Palm Desert, CA
- Onsite Registration: Sunday, October 16, 2022
- Practice Rounds: Sunday – Monday, October 16 – 17, 2022
- Tournament Rounds: Tuesday – Friday, October 18 – 21, 2022
- Rain Date: Saturday, October 22, 2022
- Plantation Golf and Country Club, Venice, FL (Bobcat and Panther courses)
Q-Series – entries will open early September 2022
- Week 1: November 28 – December 4, 2022 at Magnolia Grove, Mobile AL (Crossings and Falls courses)
- Week 2: December 5 – 11, 2022 at Highland Oaks Golf Course, Dothan AL (hybrid of 9 holes Highlands and 9 holes Marshwood)
Additional tournament information:
If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
As a condition of entry into the LPGA Tour Qualifying Tournaments and Q-Series, each applicant is subject to the LPGA's in-competition Anti-Doping Program. Any applicant who refuses to participate and/or comply with the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program will be disqualified and subject to potential sanctions. The LPGA's Anti-Doping Protocol, Prohibited Substance List, TUE application and procedures, and other information may be found at http://www.lpga.com/corporate/ladies-golf/anti-doping-information.aspx. All TUE applications should be submitted in accordance with the LPGA TUE Application Procedures and in no event later than 45 days prior to the applicable competitive stage. If you have any questions about the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program, Prohibited Substances, and/or the TUE application process, please contact the LPGA's Senior Counsel and Anti-Doping Administrator at (386) 274-6284 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPGA members and Qualifying Tournament participants must comply with the groove regulation.
Please log on the USGA link below for additional information. http://www.usga.org/