2020 Qualifying Tournament Dates
- Qualifying Tournament Stage I: August 17 – August 23, 2020 at Mission Hills Country Club (Dinah and Palmer Courses), Rancho Mirage, CA and Shadow Ridge Golf Club, Palm Desert, CA.
Qualifying Tournament Stage II: October 10 – October 15, 2020 at Plantation Golf and Country Club, Venice, FL.
- Q-Series: October 19 - 31, 2020 at Pinehurst Resort, Pinehurst, NC.
- Pinehurst Course No. 7 from October19-24
- Pinehurst Course No. 9 from October 26-31
- 2020 Criteria and Tournament Information will be posted in late Spring.
- Entries for Stage I and Stage II will open in early June 2020.
For more information or questions, contact: LPGA office (386) 274-6200.
As a condition of entry into the LPGA Tour Qualifying Tournaments and Q-Series, each applicant is subject to the LPGA's in-competition Anti-Doping Program. Any applicant who refuses to participate and/or comply with the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program will be disqualified and subject to potential sanctions. The LPGA's Anti-Doping Protocol, Prohibited Substance List, TUE application and procedures, and other information may be found at http://www.lpga.com/corporate/ladies-golf/anti-doping-information.aspx. All TUE applications should be submitted in accordance with the LPGA TUE Application Procedures and in no event later than 45 days prior to the applicable competitive stage. If you have any questions about the LPGA's Anti-Doping Program, Prohibited Substances, and/or the TUE application process, please contact the LPGA's Senior Counsel and Anti-Doping Administrator at (386) 274-6284 or email@example.com.
LPGA members and Qualifying Tournament participants must comply with the groove regulation.
Please log on the USGA link below for additional information. http://www.usga.org/