1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
1) Helicopter w/ tank full of gas 2) A pilot 3) A friend to enjoy the ride with.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
I don't really care. So far, I enjoy the living people I see now.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Instead of eliminating, I'd like to add a nap right after lunch. For business reasons.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Getting out of bed. I'm pretty sure my bed is a vacuum because I just can't get out of it. Weird.
5. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
W.C. Fields, George Carlin (comedians are funny), I would bring my dad for safety reasons.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Nothing. I love what I do!
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Go on a fun adventure with my friends.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1) Unlimited wishes 2) The ability to learn and drive whatever car at whichever track, whenever I want 3) To live my life to the fullest.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
1) Writing 2) Eating
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I'd like to see the Czech Republic.
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Living my dream on the LPGA.
14. What scares you the most and why?
Disappointing the people I care about. I want to everything I can to make them happy and feel proud.
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
An LPGA Tour Player.
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Milk, fruit, and meat.
18. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A monkey: 1) I was born in the year of the monkey 2) I like to pull pranks on people and joke around.