1. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I am very superstitious when it comes to golf routines.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Tiger Woods. I'd like to be a world-wide sports icon.
3. Are you a neat freak, or do you prefer the messier side of life?
Depends. I like to let things go for a day or two or three. Then I enjoy the process of cleaning.
4. If a song was played at the first tee, what song would be played for you?
Metallica - No Leaf Clover.
5. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
My Grandmother's pot roast.
6. What is your favorite season?
Fall. It's just cool enough and the color changes are beautiful.
7. If your life were made into a movie, who would you want to play your character?
8. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
iPhone, lighter fluid and snuggie.
9. If you could meet and have lunch with any three people in the world (real, fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), who would you choose and why, and what would you want to say to them?
Ben Hogan, Jack Nicklaus and Tiger Woods. I would ask them all to play in a match.
10. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
11. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
12. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Waiting in traffic. Such a waste of time. People need to learn how to merge.
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
USA Olympic soccer player. I idolized Mia Hamm.
14. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
U.S. Marine. I want to serve my country.
15. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
1 - Fred Funk's ability to hit fairways.
2 - Ben Hogan's precision.
3 - Bubba Watson's length.
16. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Mason Rudolph: Pick a club you can swing aggressive regardless of what it is.
17. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Telling time without a watch and Seinfeld trivia.
18. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
LPGA Player and major winner.