1. Tell me something most people don't know about you?
I live in Venezuela for five years and speak Spanish.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Meredith Grey from Grey's Anatomy.
3. Are you a neat freak, or do you prefer the messier side of life?
Neat freak - always cleaning.
4. What is your favorite home-cooked meal?
5. What is your favorite season?
Summer - I love to be warm.
6. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
BlackBerry, Apple computer, bottle of water.
7. Is the glass half full or half empty?
Glass half full.
8. If you could meet and have lunch with any three people in the world (real, fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), who would you choose and why, and what would you want to say to them?
1. Seve Ballesteros - want to learn about his life and the game of golf.
2. Roger Federer - learn about his life and get inspired.
9. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
Sushi. I don't eat weird things.
10. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Late getting back home and having sooooo many things to do (health insurance... passport...).
11. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Manage any kind of sports event.
12. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Keep working hard. It will pay.
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still on the LPGA Tour.
14. What movie do you watch again and again?
Grey's Anatomy TV show.
15. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
16. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be and why?
Rory McIlroy, Graeme McDowell, Luke Donald and myself.
17. What was the last book you read?
James Blakes' book.
18. What is always stocked in your refrigerator?