1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
A solar-powered shortwave radio, inflatable raft (to go catch food and provide shelter), sunscreen.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
George Washington - I would say Thank You.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving in traffic - it's annoying.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Shoveling snow - it makes my back hurt!
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
This one! I'm so blessed to get to do what I've wanted since I was a little girl.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Read, shop, go to the beach.
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Always have my family near, success, longevity.
9. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Don't be a Cinderella." This line has stuck with me since I was about 8 or 9 years old. It was a lesson out of 'Going For It', which was the psychology book my gymnastics coaches used with me. This taught me that in the real world there wasn't going to be a prince that was going to "rescue" me. It taught me that if I wanted something bad enough, I had to set goals, work hard, and make my own opportunities!
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Writing and maintaining focus.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
I don't usually eat late at night, but a piece of extra dark chocolate would probably be good.
13. What's your bad quality?
Sometimes I'm too much of a perfectionist; I just end up getting in my own way!
14. What scares you the most and why?
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
An LPGA Tour player!
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Well, probably not a whole bunch most people would be interested in! I'm milk protein allergic which means I can't eat anything with dairy in it. So you will always find Very Vanilla Silk Soy Milk, Dark Chocolate Silk Almond Milk, and water. I also love soy yogurt, Peppermint Stick Luna Bars, and mangos!
18. What movie do you watch again and again?
The Sound of Music; my parents used to hide it from me when I was little!