1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Cell Phone, Charger, Generator.
If these three items are not allowed, I would say, "Pillow, Blanket, and Lighter."
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
My birth mother who is in heaven looking over me.
Mom, are you proud of me?
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Sleeping hours. Life is short. In a lifetime, we spend too much time sleeping.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Whenever I hit my ball toward a water hazard and I have to go over there to see if the ball is in the water hazard. I don't like frogs, but I often find too many frogs in a golf course water hazard.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Attention? Love? If you think this is too boring, I would say Money. So I can help the needy and unfortunate as well as myself.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious / from any time period, dead or alive, which three people would you choose and why?
God, Mother and Father. They gave me a foundation and direction. I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would still choose golf. I feel that this is what I was meant to be.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would have a big ice cream and laze around in front of the TV.
9. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Good health or my family, a Private Jet, and Player of the Year.
10. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Packing and Driving.
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Korea. Even though I from Korea, I don't get to stay home often. I wish I could spend more quality time with my family and friends in Korea.
12. What's your favorite midnight snack?
13. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
I might get a few wrinkles on my face, but I would still have the same passion for what I am doing and enjoy playing golf.
14. What scares you the most and why?
Frogs, because I think they are disgusting. and Balloons, because I never know when they are going to burst.
15. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Military woman, because they look cool and are strong.
Painter, because I like Art.
16. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
Considerate. I often put the needs of others ahead of my own. I have so much love to give.
17. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Perrier. Milk - I know it might be too late, but who knows... I might grow a couple more inches taller.
18. What's your bad quality?
I can't express my anger. I often hold my anger in. Sometimes I feel I really need to take it out, but I am just not good at it.