1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Blanket, bottle of brandy, chocolate.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
Tina Turner, Johnny Cash. I'd say, "You rock!"
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Driving - I could do with 30 minutes more each day.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
I hate airports and flying - the waiting kills me. I'm over it.
5. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
Chocolate - specifically Cadbury.
6. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
George Washington, Charles Dickens, and Jane Austin.
7. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would be a doctor, probably in trauma.
8. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Laying in bed watching movies all day.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Drinking wine and cooking lamb.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
I would back-pack around Nepal, India. I'd love the challenge, and I find new cultures totally cool. I would love to climb Mount Everest but I'm afraid of heights.
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
No clue - I'm on a four week plan.
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
Successful and rich.
14. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Vegemite, Heineken beer.
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Monkey. It's cheeky, all over the place but looks right into you, it's personable.
17. What movie do you watch again and again?
18. What's your bad quality?
This is the first year for the event.
Will Inbee Park defend her title?
- Race to CME Globe
Read all about the first tournament of the season.
Fun Fact Friday is a new weekly series where LPGA.com will share with you five fun facts about a player.