1. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
Nelson Mandela and I would ask him how he found so much courage and love.
2. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Filling up my car with gas. I think it is really boring.
3. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real/fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Nelson Mandela (because he is a very wise man), Sean Connery (because he is a very sexy man), and Albus Dumbledore (because he needs to teach me some magic).
4. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would be a pro golfer again.
5. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
I would paint something in the morning and then cook a nice dinner and huge dessert for my friends and family and invite them over.
6. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
To be completely fearless, to travel time, and to be able to eat as much chocolate as I wish.
7. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Smiling, hitting recovery shots out of funky places, and painting.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
New Zealand, a tour of Italy and the South Pole.
9. What's your favorite midnight snack?
10. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Hopefully having a great time on the golf course, starting a family, and doing more charity work.
11. What scares you the most and why?
Losing my family.
12. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
13. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
14. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Tomatoes, cheese, salad, almond milk, leftovers, loads and loads of fruit.
15. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
An eagle - I love freedom and always wanted to know what it feels like to fly.
16. Do you like dogs or cats?
17. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
A sea cucumber. Not eating that again. Hopefully.
18. What's the best piece of advice have you ever received?
Don't worry about other people's opinions about you - be yourself.