1. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would say to them?
Yao Ming - I can teach you golf!
2. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Parties - I'm just not a socializer.
3. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Working out, it's tough!
4. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
5. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, because I love their songs!
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Pool player, because you don't need to work out.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Sleep and eat, and back to sleep!
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
I could eat as much as I wanted and never gain weight, I could drive three hundred yards, and there could be ten LPGA tournaments each year in China.
9. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at?
Playing games and learning languages.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
The North Pole.
11. What's your favorite midnight snack?
12. What scares you the most and why?
Bumpy flight rides, because I'm a little scared of heights.
13. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
14. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
15. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Juices, bacon, carrots, eggs, and steaks!
16. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Panda, we are both lazy ~~
17. What movie do you watch again and again??
18. Do you like dogs or cats?