1. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
iPad, bug spray, and water.
2. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and what would you say to them?
Steve Jobs - because he was always thinking about the future and trying to make life simple.
3. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Ironing - because it takes too long.
4. Tell us something you hate doing. Why?
Waking up early. I like to sleep in when I can.
5. If you could have unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
6. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
Violin player - I used to play when I was younger and I really enjoyed it.
7. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
8. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
I wish I could sing, cook better, and learn another language.
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. What's your favorite midnight snack?
11. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Still playing on the LPGA Tour.
12. If you had one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
13. If I came to your house and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Diet Coke, fruit juice, bread, kimchi, eggs. I like to eat.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
A Panda. It's my Dad's nickname, and sometimes I get called Little Panda.
15. What movie do you watch again and again?
James Bond movies.
16. What is the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
17. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
Swatch watch. Fun colors.
18. Which is the one television character that you simply adore?