1. If you could meet anyone in the world, dead or alive, who would it be and what would you say to them?
2. If you could have an unlimited storage of one thing, what would it be?
3. If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
If not an athlete, I would have been a physiotherapist. I love the body.
4. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Outdoor in the mountains.
5. If you were granted three wishes, what would you ask for?
Happiness, good health, and good friends.
6. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Sports in general, good driver.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Italy - most beautiful place!
8. What's your favorite midnight snack?
If I could eat unlimited Norwegian candies. On the healthy side - nuts.
9. Where do you see yourself in the next five years?
Life on the LPGA.
10. What scares you the most and why?
Heights - I just don't like it.
11. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
To be the best golfer in the world.
12. If you had to describe yourself in one word, what would it be?
13. If I came to your home and looked inside the refrigerator, what would I find?
Fruit and eggs.
14. If you had to pick one animal to describe you, what would it be and why?
Tiger. No risk, no reward.
15. What's your bad quality?
16. What's the weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
17. If you were to name one piece of clothing that describes you, what would you say?
18. What's the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Don't ever let your passion get in your own way."