Florida's Natural® Brand is now the ‘Official Orange Juice of the LPGA.' As an official partner of the LPGA, Florida's Natural® Brand will have the opportunity to integrate their brand and product into the tournament experience at nine LPGA events in 2012. Families and mothers are important to Florida's Natural® and they will be hosting educational breakfasts at select events for the 30-plus LPGA mothers on Tour and their children.
You can find Florida's Natural® at the following events.
Be sure to stop by and sample their orange juice.
- February 16-19: Honda LPGA Thailand
- February 23-26: HSBC Women's Champions
- March 15-18: RR Donnelley LPGA Founders Cup
- April 26-29: Mobile Bay LPGA Classic
- June 1-3: ShopRite LPGA Classic
- August 9-12: Jamie Farr Toledo Classic
- September 6-9: Kingsmill Championship
- September 20-23: Navistar LPGA Classic
- November 15-18: CME Group Titleholders
MOMS ON TOUR
MOMS ON TOUR
Moms rule: Karine Icher is part of a select group on the LPGA Tour -- players who are also moms. And Icher isn’t just showing that a golf career can go on after having kids but she’s proving that it can indeed improve.
Since daughter, Lola, was born in August 2011, Icher has seen her golf game flourish. She has posted nine top-10 finishes, 22 top-25 finishes and four top-5 finishes since coming back on Tour in February 2012. Icher also earned a spot on the European Solheim Cup Team this year, marking just her second appearance in the event and her first since 2002. While in her five seasons prior to giving birth to her first child, Icher posted seven top-10 finishes and an equal number of top-25 finishes (22).
It certainly would appear that motherhood seems to suit Icher. Read More>>
Orange Citrus Salad
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 3 oranges, peeled and cut into sections
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 2 tbsp. Florida's Natural® Brand orange juice
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. orange oil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Fresh ground pepper
In serving bowl toss salad ingredients. In small bowl whisk together orange juice and vinegar. Gradually whisk in orange and olive oil; season with mustard, salt and pepper. Dress salad.
Behind-The-Scenes Tour of Florida's Natural