1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Putting! I have a great drill for making 5-footers. Sometimes it takes me 30 minutes to complete - sometimes it can take a couple hours.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Bananas, Element bars and edamame.
3. What is your most hated interview question?
"What is your most hated interview question?"
4. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Driving my car cross-country and enjoying my life.
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Fifty Shades *blush*
6. If given a chance to skip work for day, how would you spend the entire day?
Paddle boarding in the ocean.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Coffee. I force myself to live without in every January - but the other 11 months it feels like I can't live without it..
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
9. Most memorable moment on Tour?
Winning my first Symetra Tour event in a four-hole playoff.
10. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Paddle board, sunblock and music.
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Lots of Hello Kitty paraphernalia.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Paddle boarding and TRX.
15. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What movie do you watch again and again?
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Catch up with family and friends, eat amazing sushi, cook amazing food and paddle board.