1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Long game. Practice my feel behind the ball. Pick target. Line club head with target. Hit.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Nature Valley Bars.
3. What movie do you watch again and again?
4. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you take with you?
Phone, book, chapstick.
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Perks of being a wallflower.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
Australian Rules Football.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
9. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
With my family, on our Barbie boat.
10. What is your favorite store to shop in?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
54º / Driver.
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Nothing strange. I don't like having a heavy bag.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Anything home cooked!
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
See my trainer, Matt Chaplin.
15. You are always on the road traveling, but what is the one place in the World that you really want to visit?
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I did want to be a pro tennis player when I was young.
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Go home and see my family. Go see a movie.