1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Wedge distances because it helps with your full swing as well as feel.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Trail mix, banana, or peanut butter and jelly.
3. What movie do you watch again and again?
The Proposal and many others. I can't name them all..
4. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
5. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
I read some, more when I travel. The last book I ready was The Reversal by Michael Connelly.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
College Basketball or College Football.
7. Most memorable moment of your career?
College win, first U.S. Open, or first pro win.
8. Do you have any nicknames?
9. What is your most hated interview question?
What's your favorite course because there are so many ways to answer - favorite area, nicest, where you play well, etc.
10. What is your favorite store to shop in?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Tees, balls, gloves, cell phone, headphones, yardage books.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Anything my sister or parents make. Maybe my Dad's barbecue chicken.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
15. If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real or fictitious, from any time period, dead or alive), which three people would you choose and why?
Jim Valvano - a great sports figure but especially for NC State people.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I would like to be an architect.
17. What beauty product can you not live without?
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I like to go to our lake house if it's warm or spend time with my nephew.