- Lizette's family plays a big role in her life. Her father, who is a mechanic at Azusa Golf Course, helped get her involved in golf. Now her practice partners when she's at home are her niece and nephews - Joseph, 13; Natalie, 12; and Derek, 10.
- One of her favorite hobbies is Zumba, and she takes part in the dance class 2-3 times per week. It's actually helped her golf game because it's improved her flexibility.
- She's a big Lakers fan and a diehard fan of her alma mater, the University of Southern California. Her whole room at home is decked out in red and gold.
- Lizette describes herself as a kid at heart. She said that if she had one day to do anything, she'd spend it at Disneyland with her family.
- Lizette's only non-golf related job was filing papers at the MRI center where her sister works. She lasted only one day and her sister still makes fun of her for it.
This is the first year for the event.
Will Inbee Park defend her title?