- Lizette's family plays a big role in her life. Her father, who is a mechanic at Azusa Golf Course, helped get her involved in golf. Now her practice partners when she's at home are her niece and nephews - Joseph, 13; Natalie, 12; and Derek, 10.
- One of her favorite hobbies is Zumba, and she takes part in the dance class 2-3 times per week. It's actually helped her golf game because it's improved her flexibility.
- She's a big Lakers fan and a diehard fan of her alma mater, the University of Southern California. Her whole room at home is decked out in red and gold.
- Lizette describes herself as a kid at heart. She said that if she had one day to do anything, she'd spend it at Disneyland with her family.
- Lizette's only non-golf related job was filing papers at the MRI center where her sister works. She lasted only one day and her sister still makes fun of her for it.
- Live Scoring
Can Stacy Lewis defend her title?
This is the first year for the event.