1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Recently, putting. I start out with Pelz Tutor drill starting from three feet away.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
PB&J, natural organic green bars.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
4. Do you have any nicknames?
Lil Shin. Drama Queen.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
I'm reading Killing Kennedy.
9. Most memorable moment on Tour?
My first top-10 on my rookie year at the Canadian Open. With storm coming in on Sunday. Crazy weather, but shot -2 to finish 6th.
10. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
11. What would we find in your golf bag besides clubs?
Pack of gum. Rain pants. Bars that are months old.
12. What is your favorite meal off the course?
13. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Eat less, avoid sugar and workout!
14. What beauty product can you not live without?
15. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
16. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Stay in bed and watch TV shows!
17. What other sport would you like to be good at?
18. If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Get a mani & pedi, get a massage, go to the beach, ready my book, spend time with my best friend, have the best dinner with my family.