1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I like to putt and chip. I could be at the short game area all day long. Putting and chipping can get me side-tracked. Routine: two practice swings, look at the target twice and hit.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Would like to be a billionaire, trying to fulfill their 50 bucket list.
4. Do you have any nicknames?
JSong, GStud, JS.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
Anthropologie or any food shop.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Kimchi (Korean fermented spicy cabbage). I go crazy and get twitchy if I don't consume kimchi for a couple months.
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Since everyone was talking about Fifty Shades of Grey, I decided to buy the book without even knowing what it was about. Honestly I thought it was some sort of philosophical book. But it's not my style of book. The book I read before that was :The Open" - an an autobiography by Andre Agassi.
9. Most memorable moment in your career?
I don't have one so far.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Eye drops, nail file, hair bands, portable Kleenex, Advil, bandage, Chapstick.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
I differs day to day, but Italian.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Doing intervals on treadmill for 20-30 minutes.
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Facial moisturizer and serum. Body lotion.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Executive Chef at the best restaurant.
17. What is your most hated interview question?
Why did you struggle out there? Do you consider yourself Korean or American? I am Korean-American, and I love both countries equally. It's like asking me "Do you like your Mom or Dad better?"
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
I love cooking and watching movies. I'm the type of girl that needs to move around, so I'll be cleaning my house and going grocery shopping.