1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
My attitude :) Staying positive. Also my putting and chipping. I do a lot of speed drills and up & down drills.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Salted pumpkin seeds.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day,who would it be?
4. Do you have any nicknames?
Hammer T, T, or TK.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Yes, very much. The Other Boleyn Girl by Philippa Gregory.
9. Most memorable moment in your career?
Winning this playoff to get my card.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
A tennis ball from my junior days practicing late. It has inspirational words written on it.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
My Mom's breakfast casserole.
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Sugar body scrub.
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
"What were you thinking?"
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Time with family. Reading and exercising.