1. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Banana, PB&J, granola bar.
2. If you could trade places with anyone for a day,who would it be?
3. Do you have any nicknames?
Lis, Lies, Closkey, LMac, Lam.
4. What is your favorite store to shop in?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
Baseball (Detroit Tigers) and football (USC Trojans, Houston Texans, and Detroit Lions).
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Coffee and tea.
7. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Catcher in the Rye.
8. Most memorable moment in your career?
Breaking NCAA 54 hole scoring record (-17).
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
60º wedge and 7 iron.
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Four leaf clover, lots of ball markers.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
12. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Running and lunges.
13. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
Chipping. 8:45 - 3:30 practice and play. 3:30 - 4:30 workout.
14. If you could eliminate one thing from your daily schedule, what would it be and why?
Eating - it would make it a lot easier to lose weight.
15. What other sport would you like to be good at?
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
17. What is your most hated interview question?
What's your game plan for tomorrow?
18. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Multi-tasking and being sarcastic.