1. Favorite part of your golf game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
My favorite part of my golf game is a long game iron. Only basic routine is "one look and go!"
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
I like fruit and cereal bars.
3. Most memorable moment of your career?
My last day in Irish Girls 2011 - I played 9 under and I won.
4. What beauty product can you not live without?
5. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
6. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
No - I'm not addicted to anything.
7. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Cycling, running and bodybuilding.
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Yes, I am an avid reader. The last book I read is "Golf is Not a Game of Perfect"
9. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
My 7 iron.
10. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
Fruit, cereal bars, tees, balls, elastic and rope skipping.
11. What is your favorite meal off the course?
12. Do you have any nicknames?
13. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Playing golf and visiting friends. Even when I'm on vacation, I practice different sports. To relax and unwind at home, I watch TV or read a book.
14. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
Lexi Thompson - because I want to learn more about her and her golf game.
15. What is your favorite store to shop in?
16. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
My Dad, my Mom, my coach and my best friend.
17. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
I would make a charity for young people.
18. What is your most hated interview question?
"Remind me how you concede these bogeys?"