Chipping. My basic routine is seeing my landing spot.
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Lime & chili almonds.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
4. Do you have any nicknames?
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Golf :) and Coconut Water.
8. Are you an avid reader? If so, what's the last book you read?
Not really. But I'm surrently reading Lorena Ochoa's book and it's great!
9. Most memorable on Tour?
Playing at the Lorena Ochoa Invitational. Getting status at Q-School after making it to the final with a 69 on the last round at second stage.
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
A nail file, an anchor, an owl bracelet, lots of snacks.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
Authentic Mexican food (Cochinita Pibil).
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Cardio / Tennis.
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Work with dolphins.
17. What is your most hated interview question?
Having to choose a favorite. Ha ha.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Hiking, playing tennis, watching movies, eating!