1. Favorite part of your game you like to practice and what is your basic routine?
I like throwing on some music and just practice crazy shots that I might never need :)
2. What is your favorite snack to eat on the course?
Love when my caddy has Sour Patch Kids.
3. If you could trade places with anyone for a day, who would it be?
No one! The grass isn't always greener on the other side.
4. Do you have any nicknames?
D, Big D, DJ, A.D.D.
5. What is your favorite store to shop in?
I rarely shop, but to look around; EXPRESS.
6. What is your favorite sport to watch besides golf?
Depends on who I'm with and what they're watching. Not a huge sports nut.
7. Is there anything you are addicted to? Or can't live without?
Music and phone - equally addicted.
8. What other sport would you like to be good at?
Skateboarding - I want to flip in the air off ramps!
9. Most memorable moment on Tour?
Clutch win in Daytona to get Tour card!
10. Who is the most frequently dialed person in your cell phone?
Mom, Dad, Tyler (caddy).
11. Do you have a favorite golf club in your bag?
12. What would we find in your bag besides golf clubs?
A cross from a dear friend who went on a mission trip and had four made. It brought him guidance and happiness and he passed it on to me.
13. What is your favorite meal off the course?
14. Favorite way to stay in shape?
Let's just avoid that question.
15. What beauty product can you not live without?
Does cologne count? I have to smell good!
16. If you could do another job for a day, what would you do?
Being inside the Golf Channel production trailer and seeing how they produce live TV was pretty awesome!
17. Name two things you consider yourself to be really good at.
Making people laugh - according to some, public speaking.
18. What is a "week off" like for you? How do you relax and unwind at home?
Just being home. My bed. I love my bed.