Over the next few months LPGA.com will spotlight the 2014 rookie class. Find out what each thought about earning their LPGA Tour card to what their favorite club is in their bag. Today we catch up with Jaye Marie Green for a quick Q&A.
1. How do you feel about earning your 2014 LPGA Tour card?
I'm so dang excited! A dream come true.
2. How did you spend your off-season?
Practiced like crazy.
3. What is the strongest part of your game?
I feel like my putting is the strongest part of my game.
4. What type of course fits your game best?
Courses that you have to play smart and ones that I have to manage the course and hit different golf shots.
5. Who are you looking forward to meeting the most on Tour?
Everyone, the new friendship!
6. If you could pick the dream pairing who would it be?
Me, Tiger Woods, my dad and Michael Jordan.
7. What tournament are you looking forward to the most?
ShopRite LPGA Classic Presented by Acer, I love the course and area and I know people there.
8. Where is your favorite place to travel and why?
It would have to be the Bahamas - I love the beach!
9. What is your favorite way to stay in shape?
I like to walk and I try to eat right.
10. What is in your golf bag besides clubs?
Earphones, I love music!
11. What is your favorite club in your bag and why?
Putter, I love putting from anywhere I can. I love the feeling I have over my putter.
12. What is your favorite part of your game to practice?
I love hitting balls. All the different shots (high, medium, low, fade, straight, draw, etc.)